Smokey
Greenie N00B Member
Serviced injectors a bit ago on my 2007 mazdaspeed3 finally getting to this write up. Service manual states to replace FPRV crush washer upon servicing (at least this version does). Current Mazdausa website says to order fuel rail, fuel pressure sensor and fuel pressure relief valve as a kit for 1k+. This on top of any FPRV you can order usually doesn't come with a replacement washer.
Sooo, going from what seems to have worked the handful of months the car has been back together this is what I ended up doing. Original FPRV crush washer measures approx. 12mm ID and 16mm OD with a 1mm thickness. The only part number I can find is a Toyota injector seal number "90430-12026" matches perfectly (thank you Toyota forums for the measurements). And as an unofficial spec when I re-installed my fuel rail pressure sensor I made sure the threads and seat were clean and torqued it to 25 ft/lbs. The rest you can find in standard service manuals etc. as far as injectors and fuel rail torque(s) go.
Sooo, going from what seems to have worked the handful of months the car has been back together this is what I ended up doing. Original FPRV crush washer measures approx. 12mm ID and 16mm OD with a 1mm thickness. The only part number I can find is a Toyota injector seal number "90430-12026" matches perfectly (thank you Toyota forums for the measurements). And as an unofficial spec when I re-installed my fuel rail pressure sensor I made sure the threads and seat were clean and torqued it to 25 ft/lbs. The rest you can find in standard service manuals etc. as far as injectors and fuel rail torque(s) go.